- We value the trust you have in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a manner that is justified and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall maintain transparency with you about the information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact lest you have any concerns.
- We will take all steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- No information provided by you, will be shared or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
What type of information do we collect?
We do not collect any kind of information from your end for just browsing through our website. However, we do gather some basic information from you in case you choose to register with us, or fill out a form. The type of information we might collect from you are:
- Email address
Why do we need your information?
All or some of the basic information provided by you may be used in one of the following ways by us:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To build and maintain a healthy customer relationship
- To cater to the special needs of our users
- To manage the operations of this site
- To meet legal requirements, if any
How do we protect your information?
The database of our website is accessible only to those authorised with us and they guarantee to keep your private information confidential. By doing this, we intend to create a high level of trust with our users.
What about third party links used in our website?
NOTE: We suggest you go through our privacy policies on a regular basis to ensure you understand our current policies.